We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Personal Information That We Collect
Personal information is information that relates to an identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is someone that can be identified both directly and indirectly by their name, location data, identification number or by factors specific to the social, cultural, physiological, genetic, mental or economic identity of the natural person. Personal Information does not include any information that has been anonymised so that it can no longer be used to identify a natural person.
When you use our travel services, we do collect some personal information from you and any devices you use. Personal identifying information can include your name, telephone numbers, address, email addresses and financial information such as card details (in connection with online transactions). Provision of any other personal information is voluntary on your account, but it may become necessary in order to use some of our services, such as when you complete a transaction online.
We automatically collect information about your interaction with our website and communications with us. This is the information that we receive via devices you use when you access our website. This information may include a Device ID or unique identifier, a unique device token, a device type or an ID for advertising. We may also receive location information from your mobile device, but most mobile devices now allow you to disable the use of your location settings on internet browsers. We also collect computer and connection information such as your page view statistics, referral URL, browsing history, IP address and web log information.
Personal Information We Collect From Other Sources
We add on the personal information we collect with other information collected from third parties, and implement it to your account information. For example, we collect and use demographic information that is available in credit check information, additional contact information, information from credit bureaus and an applicable jurisdiction, which is allowed by some applicable national laws.
We allow you to share pages and information from our website on social media sites, and these social media sites may give us automatic access to personal information they have retained from you, for example, content liked by you or viewed by you, and information about advertisements that you may have been shown or clicked on.
If you allow us access to websites with video content, then you agree that we can share your video viewing information from social media sites for at least 2 years, unless you withdraw any connections or authorisation of the social media sites.
You are in control of the personal information that you allow us to have access to on the privacy settings included on social media sites, and also by the permission you give us when you allow us access to this personal information that is retained by the social media site about you.
If you no longer want to receive any marketing communications from us, you have the option to unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of any emails you receive. From there you can change your communication preferences.
We do not sell or disclose any personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without asking for your consent.
We do not allow any third parties to collect or track personal information from our sites for their own advertising purposes without content.
How We Might Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to financial institution partners, third party service providers, law enforcement or government agencies and credit agencies or bureaus authorised by law for the following purposes:
- To provide joint services and content (i.e. customer support and transactions)
- To help us detect, prevent and alleviate any potential fraud or illegal acts and violations of our data security
- To send you personalised advertising and marketing communications
- To improve products, services, tools and marketing
- To help us provide our customer services and payment processing services
- To offer you financial products
- To comply with our legal requirements
- To respond to claims that any content violates the rights of others
- To protect an individual’s rights and safety
- In response to legal process relating to criminal investigations or alleged illegal activity (we only disclose information deemed relevant to the investigation with details such as your name, address, telephone number, user ID history, IP address, email address and any fraud complaints)
- For information on missed or late payments which may be implemented onto your credit report
- In order to prevent any financial loss or imminent physical harm
- To report any suspected illegal activity
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.